Net 25 TV HomePage Show Interview

On July 22, 2009 I interviewed on Net 25 TV at for their HopePage show, to talk about tips for online businesses and to promote the new book launch for GoNegosyo that evening at National Bookstore, Rockwell Power Plant in Makati, Philippines.

The staff and host were so nice! It made me very comfortable during the interview. Here are some photos from that show, plus a link to the online Video on HomePage Facebook account.

You can view the video interview on Net 25 Tv Homepage Show Facebook account by clicking here.

Diana Limjoco and show host Eunice Marino.
This is me with the lovely and convivial Homepage Show host Eunice Marino.

Diana Limjoco and show host Eunice Marino.
Diana Limjoco on Net 25 TV Homepage show promoting Gonegosyo's book: 55 Inspiring stories of women entrepreneurs.
I naturally had to promote the Go Negosyo book I am in called 55 Inspiring Stories of Women Entrepreneurs, since there was a booksigning event at National Bookstore, Rockwell Power Plant in Makati that night.
Diana Limjoco on Net 25 TV Homepage show promoting Gonegosyo's book: 55 Inspiring stories of women entrepreneurs

Diana Limjoco with show producer Flovs Flores Mangilit
Diana Limjoco with show producer Flovs Flores Mangilit and show host Eunice Marino
And here I am with Flovs Flores Mangilit and HomePage show host Eunice Marino who interviewed me and made me feel so very much relaxed at at home. She's a cutie pie isn't she?
Diana Limjoco with show hosts
Diana Limjoco with show hosts
Diana Limjoco with other show hostsI also received the GoNegosyo Most Inspiring Batangueña Award for the Province of Batangas, Nov 2008
http://dianalimjoco.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html

Comments

Den Relojo said…
I have not seen this show yet though I am a big fan of Net 25 show. I hope to catch this one of these days.

Popular posts from this blog

One Amazing Wedding- Singson- Michael - Jan. 4, 2010

How MCTV15- Channel 15 Started

Most Inspiring Batangueño Entrepreneur Award